1689 University Hill Road
Nokomis, IL 62075
Job Objective Seeking work as a City Secretary.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of executing and managing secretarial and administrative tasks of City office
- Sound knowledge of accounting principles, documentation process and records management practices
- Commendable knowledge of City Charter, ordinances, and government codes
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office, computers, copiers, scanners and fax machines
- Ability to protect confidentiality of sensitive data and discreet information
- Ability to communicate with all types of individuals in a professional manner
City of Windcrest – San Antonio, TX
August 2012 – Present
- Prepared and maintained the calendar of office events and personnel appointments.
- Scheduled all staff and council meetings and prepared meeting agendas and minutes.
- Created, implemented, and monitored overall budgets of city council departments.
- Processed ad distributed office correspondence and legal notices to correct departments.
- Developed and maintained positive relationships with city officials, staff, public, and media agencies.
- Interpreted and complied with government laws and City ordinances and policies.
City of College Station – College Station, TX
May 2009 – July 2012
- Handled and answered phone queries regarding operations of city office.
- Participated in City Council meetings and noted down accurate meeting minutes.
- Reviewed, organized, and maintained proper and correct official City records.
- Followed City election law and conducted city elections, accordingly.
- Handled, processed, and reconciled all accounts payable and general ledgers of City Office.
- Assisted in preparation of City office budget and performed office administrative activities.
Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism
Pikeville College, Pikeville, KY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated