Contracting Officer Resume
Here is the Contracting Officer Resume example:
1525 Cottrill Lane
Saint Louis, MO 63126
Job Objective To maximize my skills and training as a Contracting Officer in well organizedorganization to help the organization reach its objectives.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Possess experience in procurement and contractual activities
- In-depth knowledge of corporate policies and procedures
- Sound knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and statutes
- Extensive knowledge of FAR & DFAR process
- Ability to draft moderate to complex, non-routine contractual instruments
- Profound ability to use of independent judgment
- Ability to resolve contract issues
- Skilled in preparation and implementation of contracts
- Good presentation, leadership and team-building skills
- Excellent internal and external negotiation skills
Contracting Officer, August 2005 – Present
INSITU, Saint Louis, MO
- Determined contract requirements, special provisions, terms and conditions to ensure adherence with appropriate laws, regulations and corporate policies.
- Developed negotiation strategy, lead and supported negotiation team on a complex contractual process.
- Identified, developed and implemented new contract policies and processes.
- Supported request for proposal and proposal response processes.
Contracting Officer, May 2000 – July 2005
Agency For International Development, Saint Louis, MO
- Interacted with potential contractors on cost valuation, technical terms and other necessities.
- Prepared written requests for proposal and negotiation positions.
- Negotiated cost, fee, profit and technical issues.
- Reviewed, analyzed and interpreted procurement statutes, regulations, policy, concepts, guidance and procedures.
- Monitored outstanding contracts to ensure satisfactory progress, to assure adherence with the terms and conditions of the contract.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Bethel University, Mc Kenzie, TN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated