Election Clerk Resume Example
Here is the Election Clerk Resume example:
1317 W Northern Lights Blvd
Allison Park, PA, 15101
Job Objective Seeking an Election Clerk position in a stable company where I can use my skills to benefit the company.
Spring Corporation, Allison Park, PA
May 2004 – Present
- Ensured to verify voter’s name and address in poll list.
- Administered to check-in pre-registered voters using poll list.
- Issued ballots and voter numbers.
- Collected voter numbers, and ballot privacy folders.
- Ensured to adhere to the law par constitution.
Carbon Corp, Allison Park, PA
March 2002– April 2004
- Assisted in the enforcement of all Election Day policies and procedures.
- Assisted voters that requested curbside voting.
- Assisted in the voter and ballot reconciliation.
- Ensured to determine all types of registration.
- Ensured that all relevant stickers are distributed.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Admirable knowledge of the constitution especially the Electoral Laws
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Strong clerical and analytical skills
- Possess good oral communication skills
- Able to read, write, and speak English fluently
- Self motivated, flexible and adaptable
High School Diploma
Rock Valley High School, Rock Valley, IA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated