Election Officer Resume
Here is the Election Officer Resume example:
4468 Bates Brothers Road
Columbus, OH 43204
Job Objective To further improve my skills as an Election Officer by working for a challenging organization with high goals.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Solid knowledge of election duties and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of election area
- Outstanding communication skill
- Ability to work comfortably with computer
- Ability to work without supervision as well as in a team setting
Davidson County Election Commission, Columbus, OH
August 2005 – Present
- Attended training classes to get updated on election process.
- Opened poling station for voting and closed upon finishing the voting process
- Arranged voting booths, tables, electronic voting machines, and other supplies.
- Tallied voter names with names on the roster to ensure voters genuineness
- Verified voters’ identity before providing them with access code for voting machines.
- Provided assistance to voters throughout the voting process.
IFES, Columbus, OH
May 2000 – July 2005
- Managed and maintained computer files of all Election Officers and appointees.
- Ensured election officers’ presence in polling stations through proper coordination
- Filled vacancies on the election boards by following proper procedures.
- Announced and filled vacancies on the election board as per existing procedures.
- Communicated to all election boards regarding training and supply of suitcase pick-up.
- Ensured that constables and election officers are paid appropriately for their services on the Election Day.
Bachelor’s Degree in Law Enforcement
Northern Arizona University, Flagstaff, AZ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated