Census Supervisor Resume
Here is the Census Supervisor Resume example:
1992 Masonic Hill Road
Little Rock, AR 72209
Job Objective To develop new skills and abilities in the Census Supervisor field by filling position with established organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in supervisory and conducting surveys
- In-depth knowledge of survey procedures and manuals
- Extensive knowledge of survey methods and terminology
- Ability to review, edit, and utilize questionnaires
- Ability to plan, organize, and prioritize work assignments
- Excellent customer service, leadership and team interaction skills
- Exceptional ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
Census Supervisor, August 2005 to till date
Savvy, Little Rock, AR
- Distributed assignments to each interviewer under supervision.
- Conducted an initial observation visit with each interviewer.
- Provided on-the-job training and other assistance for interviewers, as needed.
- Conducted quality assurance visits to a sample of randomly selected occupied housing units.
- Visited and interviewed households with occupants who refused to cooperate.
- Conducted a formal check of each interviewer’s work at the end of the interview process.
Census Supervisor, June 2002 to July 2005
Jones Apparel Group, Inc., Little Rock, AR
- Conducted training to keep team updated on changes that occurred in information and procedures.
- Performed tasks to assure service level and quality requirements are met.
- Participated in interviews and recommended hiring of call center staff.
- Monitored staff quality and performance and provided feedback and coaching as appropriate.
- Completed employee performance assessment at end of assignment.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Russell Sage College, Troy, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated