3228 Ashford Drive
Lorton, VA 22079
Job Objective Looking for a challenging role as a Retail Stylist in a reputable organization where my talent and skills could be used and groomed.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Relevant experience of retail styling, customer service and inventory management
- Thorough knowledge of high-end fashion and design, merchandising and cosmetic trends
- Operational knowledge of computers, cash registers and multiline phone systems
- Familiarity with phone etiquette, retail sales and client service delivery
- Ability to communicate with clients, staff, and vendors in a helpful manner
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of customer and company information
PopShop Style, Lorton, VA
August 2012 – Present
- Scheduled appointments for clients and provided fashion-related advice.
- Marketed suggested and sold retail products based on client’s needs.
- Ordered, stocked and maintained store merchandize, products and supplies.
- Operated cash registers and processed monetary transactions.
- Cleaned, sanitized and maintained store premises and equipments.
- Oversaw and managed installation of window displays and store set up.
Odd & Duncan, Lorton, VA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Restocked store floor with retail merchandise and ordered new stock.
- Provided outstanding customer service to clients and adhered to established store standards.
- Performed and provided in-person and over-the-phone consultation to clients regarding fashion.
- Developed and maintained strong business relationships with all customers.
- Informed clients about new products and invited them to upcoming store events.
- Built and maintained strong professional relationships with vendors.
Bachelor’s Degree in Retail Management
Grambling State University, Grambling, LA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- April 27, 2020Last Updated