4842 Deercove Drive
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Job Objective To secure a job as a Craft Teacher in order to expand my career with a well established school.
- Craft Teacher, 2007 – Present
- Minuteman Regional High School, Lexington, MA
- Promoted Handicrafts work and educated students on making handicrafts.
- Trained students on making different craft items using colored paper, pencils and other materials.
- Provided instructions on parts craft, painting and drawing to the classes.
- Managed and createdlearning environment in classroom and helped students to develop maturity.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in traditional and contemporary art craft
- Outstanding knowledge and expertise in art teaching
- Good knowledge in visual arts, drama, and sculpture
- Solid interpersonal, teaching and communication skills
- Ability toteach drawing and painting to the students
Bachelor of Science in Fine Arts, 2007, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated