2741 Valley View Drive
Milton, MA 2186
Job Objective Seeking a Criminal Justice Teacher position in a highly established school in which my skills can be enhanced to benefit the school.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Successful teaching experience and expertise in handling criminal justice classes
- Profound knowledge of coaching techniques and procedures
- Exceptional knowledge of core academic subject assigned
- Outstanding ability to instruct students and manage their behavior
- Remarkable ability to instruct and supervise student with special needs
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Sound tutoring and interaction skills
Criminal Justice Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Adolfo Camarillo College, Milton, MA
- Developed and implemented lesson plans fulfilling the curriculum program.
- Presented subject matter according to established guidelines.
- Planned and utilized appropriate instructional and learning strategies and activities.
- Assessed students’ learning styles and used the results to plan further instructions.
- Partnered with other faculty to determine instructional goals and objectives.
- Utilized effectively the technology to strengthen the teaching/learning process.
Criminal Justice Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Ecpi College of Technology, Milton, MA
- Utilized a variety of instructional techniques to meet the needs and improve the abilities of student.
- Helped students to analyze and improve study methods and habits.
- Assessed individual students’ achievements through formal and informal testing.
- Established and maintained open communication by conducting conferences.
- Maintained a professional relationship.
- Participated in staff development activities to improve job-related skills.
Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice, Hunter College, New York, NY