4894 Perry Street
Southfield, MI 48034
Job Objective Seeking a position as a Home School Teacher with a school that that has a good reputation and allows the change to build more experience in this position.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience as a home school teacher
- Thorough knowledge of dealing with students of 6-8 grades
- Exceptional knowledge of lesson plans and in lesson demonstrations
- Profound ability to disseminate knowledge of instructional techniques
Home School Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Home School Resources, Southfield, MI
- Planned and provided specialized instruction for each child at their individual homes.
- Performed teaching schedules in accordance to the student’s standards.
- Ensured that all the state standards are maintained in curriculum development.
- Managed to travel with family, as and when needed.
- Maintained cumulative student files and accessed progress.
Home School Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
River Oaks Academy Homeschool, Southfield, MI
- Managed to perform well whilst tutoring students in a non-traditional setting.
- Devoted the necessary amount of time needed to complete curriculum.
- Dedicated sufficient time to plan and execute relevant syllabus.
- Made sure to verify the appropriate age of the student participant.
- Ensured that all the necessary information is provided to the participating agency.
Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Bellevue College, Bellevue, WA
216 Park Springs Rd
Columbus, IN 47201
Objective Looking for a Home school Teacher position where I can apply my positive and effective teaching style to the development of the reputed school.
Areas of Expertise:
- Sound ability to create a fun and safe learning environment.
- Proficient knowledge in writing, reading, speaking, and listening.
- Extensive experience in private tutoring, adult schools, and home schools.
- Greater ability to enhance and apply new functional skills.
- Genuine care nand concern for children and enjoys being with and working with children.
Home school Teacher, 2007 – Present
Langley High School, McLean, VA
- Taught and assisted children with the completion of full school work and most homework.
- Guided in decision making on curriculum and teaching methods.
- Prepared lesson planning on all subjects.
- Provided total educational development and daily personal care for children.
- Taught in an interactive way with lesson plans, activities, and resources.
M.A in English, 2007
B.A in Communication Arts, 2005
University of Pennsylvania