2519 Emily Drive
Columbia, SC 29223
Job Objective To secure a position as a Philosophy Teacher in a premier school and to use my past experiences in the present work environment to better enhance the school.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in teaching philosophy at the school and college level
- Thorough knowledge of teaching courses in Introduction to Philosophy as well as Critical Thinking
- Exceptional knowledge of integrating technology into pedagogy
- Remarkable ability to teach introductory courses
- Outstanding ability to work independently and also with a team
- Excellent administrative, organizational and computer skills
- Strong communication skills both in writing and verbally
Philosophy Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Nova, Columbia, SC
- Demonstrated the experience in teaching philosophy to a variety of classes.
- Structured the lesson plan for Philosophy of Literature, Philosophy of Religion, and Women in Philosophy.
- Expedited the knowledge and experience of different philosophical systems and religions.
- Demonstrated the knowledge of human behavior, performance and psychological research methods.
- Updated personal knowledge of philosophy as offered by the Department of World Languages and Philosophy.
- Adhered to established objectives as specified by the school.
Philosophy Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Bright Horizons, Columbia, SC
- Managed to teach the Philosophy courses at the 100 and 200 levels.
- Performed to conduct online, morning, afternoon, weekend, and/or evening classes.
- Organized a minimum of 30 equivalent semester hours within an academic year.
- Managed to organize special summer school teachings as and when required.
- Served on the departmental; discipline, campus, and college committees.
- Ensured to participate in professional organizations and activities.
Bachelor’s Degree in Philosophy, Central Texas College, Killeen, TX
Master’s Degree in Philosophy, Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo, MI