2053 Sampson Street
Denver, CO 80202
Job Objective Seeking a position with a school where there are opportunities to exhibit strengths and enhance skills while striving for the growth and development as a Preschool Head Teacher.
Preschool Head Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Grant Community Nursery School, Denver, CO
- Planned curriculum, lesson plans, daily schedule, special projects and field trips.
- Implemented lesson plans, daily schedule, and classroom activities.
- Addressed a variety of learning styles through age-appropriate learning activities.
- Interacted and supervised children during all the performance activities.
- Provided a safe and healthy environment in compliance with established rules.
- Scheduled home visits and parent/teacher conferences.
Preschool Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Childcare Group, Denver, CO
- Served as a team lead in an assigned staff group.
- Accepted responsibility for planning and implementing programs.
- Provided a safe and comfortable learning environment.
- Performed towards attaining enhanced growth and development.
- Implemented classroom programs in compliance with established standards.
- Served as a Mentor Teacher whenever needed.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience as a Head Teacher in a classroom setting
- Sound knowledge of working with young children of ages 3-5
- Deep knowledge of the growth and development of the young children
- Immense ability to demonstrate ability to work as a team member
- Remarkable ability to work effectively with all levels of staff
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent child and personal management skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Child Development, Central Texas College, Killeen, TX
620 E Washington St
Tinley Park, IL 60477
Objective Seeking a position as a Preschool Head Teacher in which a strong dedication to the total development of children and a high degree of enthusiasm can be fully utilized.
Areas of Expertise:
- Excellent experience in teaching different age groups.
- Proficient with child development and early education theories and practices.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Substantial communication skills to deliver and present learning effectively.
- Immense ability to establish effective relationships with parents and children.
Preschool Head Teacher, 2007 – Present
Whitney High School, Cerritos, CA
- Ensured a safety, fun and healthy environment for children.
- Planned and implemented appropriate daycare activities that met the social, emotional, physical and intellectual needs of children.
- Monitored, directed, protected, encouraged and nurtured students.
- Planned, organized and implemented an appropriate instructional program.
M.S Early Childhood Education, 2007
B.S in Elementary Education, 2005
Notre Dame, University