2373 Sharon Lane
Mishawaka, IN 46544
Job Objective To secure a Science Teacher position with your school to enhance both my own experiences as well as the reputation of the school.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in successfully administering science teaching
- Exceptional knowledge of content and a continuing interest in allied sciences
- Profound knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures of science
- Immense ability to implement specified curriculum
- Remarkable ability to demonstrate problem solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent classroom management and analytical skills
- Superior oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Science Teacher, August 2005 â€“ Present
Advanced Math and Science Academy Charter School, Mishawaka, IN
- Implemented instructional activities to a climate of meaningful learning experiences.
- Encouraged the students to be actively engaged in the assigned learning process.
- Collaborated with all the peers to improvise instructional upbringing.
- Established cooperative working relationships with students, parents, and staff.
- Assumed responsibility for meeting specific goals and objectives.
- Ensured to meet professional responsibility through efficient work habits.
Science Teacher, May 2000 â€“ July 2005
Cumberland Public Schools, Mishawaka, IN
- Planned assigned program of study in Science meeting individual studentâ€™s needs.
- Conducted classroom activities in accordance with the interests, and abilities of the students.
- Managed to create an environment that is conducive to learning.
- Maintained accurate and appropriate standards of classroom behavior.
- Established clear objectives for all units, lessons, and projects.
- Employed assorted instructional techniques for better learning process.
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Teaching Science, Palo Alto College, San Antonio, TX
Masterâ€™s Degree in Teaching Science, Lee University, Cleveland, TN