3243 Hidden Meadow Drive
Makoti, ND 58756
Job Objective Looking to fill a position as Athletic Groundskeeper in which to put my talents and experience to work for company increasing clientele and enhancing company growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience of cleaning, preparation and maintenance of athletic fields, stands and facilities
- In-depth knowledge of operation and maintenance of lawn mowers, tractors, trucks and irrigation systems
- Remarkable knowledge of methods for control and elimination of pests and plant diseases
- Familiarity with occupational hazards and workplace safety procedures
- Ability to cultivate,irrigate, upkeep and restore athletic turfs and grass cover
- Ability to interact with staff, athletics professionals and public in a polite and helpful manner
San Diego Community College District, Makoti, ND
August 2012 – Present
- Cleaned and maintainedall playing fields, turfs and athletic facilities.
- Scheduled, delegated and directed the work of all staff employees.
- Planted and watered shrubs, flowerbeds and trees and applied fertilizers to the soil.
- Mowedgrass, trimmed hedges and pruned trees in a safe and efficient manner.
- Gathered and removed fallen leaves, branches, and twigs using mowers and tractors.
- Preparedgrounds for upcoming athletic events and painted appropriate surfaces.
Stanford University, Makoti, ND
May 2009 – July 2012
- Prepared and maintained athletic fields in accordance with applicable sports standards.
- Oversaw and assisted with maintenance of spectator stand,parking lots and adjacent facilities.
- Cultivated, irrigated and trimmed all grass and plants of athletic grounds.
- Cleaned and removed garbage from grounds, paths and pavements.
- Operated, and performed preventive maintenance on gardening and grounds equipment.
- Created and maintained work-related records and reports, accurately.
Associate Degree in Turf Management
Saint Johns River Community College, Palatka, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated