4737 Myra Street
Providence, RI 2905
Job Objective Seeking a challenging position as Landscape Groundskeeper in an organization that will effectively utilize my experience and offers opportunity for career growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience of landscape gardening, beautification and maintenance
- In-depth knowledge of soil analysis, horticulture and plant trimming procedures
- Remarkable knowledge of operation and servicing of irrigation systems and water sprinklers
- Familiarity with digging, raking, sweeping and mulching activities
- Ability to read and interpret street maps and landscape construction drawings
- Ability to operate a variety of hand tools and power equipments safely
Professional Perspectives, Providence, RI
August 2012 – Present
- Designed, tidied, and maintained landscapes of all assigned grounds.
- Cultivated, watered and fertilized shrubs and flowering plants and applied pesticides.
- Cut grasses, prunedplants,eradicated weeds and removed undesirable shrubs.
- Gathered and removed snow, mud, and garbage from assigned places.
- Operated and maintained irrigation systems and grounds machinery, in a safe manner.
- Planned and followed watering schedule and adhered to regulations related to water usage.
Sherrariums Company, Providence, RI
May 2009 – July 2012
- Developed, cultivated, irrigated, and sized garden plants and lawn grass.
- Cleaned and maintained all driveways and parking lots of assigned areas.
- Collected and disposed of fallen plant debris and other garbage, properly.
- Set up and maintained drainage systems, sprinklers, hoses and other related watering equipments.
- Erected and restored ground walls, paths, fences, and sidewalks, as needed.
- Operated and performed maintenance work on a variety of work-related tools and machines.
Associate Degree in Horticulture
Copiah Lincoln Community College, Wesson, MS