Bank Risk Manager Resume
Here is the Bank Risk Manager Resume example:
3728 Isaacs Creek Road
Decatur, IL 62522
Job Objective Qualified Bank Risk Manager seeking a position in which to put my communication skills and experience to work for right company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in managing control process for banks and conducting regular audits to access risk management
- Deep knowledge of risk assessment and associated tools
- Sound knowledge of credit analysis and administration
- Remarkable ability to develop various strategies
- Exceptional ability to analyze process and identify all potential risks
Bank Risk Manager
JPMorgan Chase, Decatur, IL
October 2008 – Present
- Assisted line managers in identifying and monitoring all key risk indicators of prescribed area.
- Participated in internal risk assessments meetings and developed methodologies for managing risks.
- Coordinated with RAC members and Business Line Risk coordinators and implemented various processes.
- Evaluated content of risk and performed self assessment on various businesses.
- Developed risk of dashboards and combined all enterprise information such as key risk indicators.
- Facilitated in identification of risk across cross functional business lines.
- Prepared all risk materials for Risk Advisory Council.
Bank Risk Associate
Federal Reserve Bank, Decatur, IL
August 2003 – September 2008
- Planned various Quality Control reviews and monitored compliance to all controls in processes.
- Maintained records of all Quality Assurance procedures and maintained a timeline for same.
- Coordinated with business units and analyzed results of all reviews and developed solutions for same.
- Monitored all issues and escalated it to director if required.
- Analyzed all internal procedures and recommended improvements in various procedures.
- Identified potential risks and conducted various ad hoc reviews for processes.
Bachelor’s Degree in Risk Management
Simpson College, Indianola, IA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated