Bank Trust Officer Resume
Here is the Bank Trust Officer Resume example:
13 Highland View Drive
Elk Grove, CA 95624
Job Objective To further improve my skills as a Bank Trust Officer by working for a challenging organization with high goals.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in trust administration
- Sound knowledge of trust, investment management, and wealth transition
- In-depth knowledge of trust law, income and estate taxes, investments and insurance
- Proven track record in dealing with complex trust accounts
- Ability to attract and retain trust and investment customers
- Proficient with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong understanding of related legal, tax and financial concepts
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
Bank Trust Officer, August 2005 – Present
JPMorgan Private Bank, Elk Grove, CA
- Coordinated with Tax Department regarding profits, assets and taxes.
- Submitted memoranda to Trust and Investment Committee for approval.
- Conferred with co-trustee to obtain approval.
- Conversed verdict to client and implemented request when necessary.
- Coordinated with portfolio managers regarding asset goals and liquidity requirements.
- Managed accounts related departmental projects.
Bank Trust Officer, May 2000 – July 2005
Bank of Kansas City, Elk Grove, CA
- Provided strategic solutions to clients for constant growth and transition of wealth.
- Executed on client wealth plans and maintained business records as per established standards.
- Produced new revenue both as a contributor and individually.
- Maintained high knowledge of fiduciary, asset, tax and other correlated areas.
- Designed and delivered sophisticated fiduciary solutions, using team model, to High Net Worth clients with complex financial needs.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, William Paterson University, Wayne, NJ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated