US Bank Teller Resume
Here is the US Bank Teller Resume example:
4972 Center Street
Jersey City, NJ 7304
Job Objective Looking forward to be apart of US Bank as Teller.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Accomplished experience cash handling
- Proficient with 10-key machine, personal computer and other standard office equipments
- Good clerical and processing skills
- Ability to read and comprehend verbal and written instructions
- Excellent reading, writing and mathematical skills
- Excellent English and Spanish language skills
- Excellent ability to proactively solicit new business
- Remarkable ability to communicate clearly and effectively with customers and coworkers
Bank Teller, May 2004 – Present
Perk, Jersey City, NJ
- Handled and ensured all financial transactions and merchant transactions are in compliance to rules and regulations.
- Maintained balance sheet for daily transactions.
- Referred customers to those who specialize in the bank’s outstanding product line and cross sold products.
- Ordered, received, verified, and distributed cash.
- Opened new accounts and admitted customers to safe deposit boxes.
- Participated in bank’s products and services promotion activities.
Bank Teller, March 2002 – April 2004
Vendfield, Jersey City, NJ
- Accepted retail and commercial deposits, verified cash and endorsements and gave customers their receipts.
- Identified customers and cashed checks, and referred customers to an officer for authorization to cash checks.
- Accepted savings deposits and withdrawals, verified signatures.
- Assisted in providing Savings Bonds, Travelers’ Cheques, Food Stamps, and Certificates of Deposits.
- Established and maintained positive customer relationship.
- Ensured company policies and procedures are in compliance while performing the assigned duties.
High School Diploma, Casa Roble Fundamental High School, Orangevale, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated