Assistant Operations Manager Resume Example
Here is the Assistant Operations Manager Resume example:
1032 Raccoon Run
Seattle, WA 98101
Job Objective To secure a position with a reputable company in which to exercise my knowledge and training as an Assistant Operations Manager.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in managing retail store operations and working in a manufacturing environment
- Operational knowledge of Retail store operations, HR, and Loss Prevention
- Thorough knowledge of retail management
- Remarkable ability to train and supervise employees
- Ability to manage store operations effectively
- Ability to maintain records and documentation
- Ability to develop and train workforce, build relationships
- Exceptional communication skills in both oral and written forms
Assistant Operations Manager
APM Terminals, Seattle, WA
October 2008 – Present
- Provided optimal levels of customer services for clients.
- Hired and trained all applicants in store requirement.
- Evaluated operational reports and ensured compliance to all company policies and procedures.
- Maintained an inventory of supplies and prepared records of various receiving and transfers.
- Monitored work of department managers and ensured adherence of company standards.
- Analyzed store efficiency and productivity and resolved all problems.
- Organized security exits according to safety codes and standards.
- Evaluated store and ensured proper security.
ABM Industries, Inc., Seattle, WA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Supervised efficient working of assembly and finishing department at end of every shift.
- Administered production levels and ensured compliance to all customer requirements.
- Coordinated with production manager and evaluated all production requirements and ensured transition of shifts.
- Evaluated work of all temporary employees.
- Maintained production logs ad prepared weekly output reports for same.
- Assisted training administrator in developing various programs.
CEMEX, Seattle, WA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Maintained schedule for production and prioritized work.
- Analyzed operations and identified risks and provided support for same.
- Coordinated with regional managers and ensued compliance to all company processes.
- Performed operational audit and provided assistance to all launch efforts.
- Ensured compliance to all company procedures and quality assurance.
Bachelor’s Degree in Project Management
Canada College, Redwood City, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated