91 Rosewood Lane
New York, NY 10011
Job Objective Experienced Customer Account Specialist of many years seeking employment with the company to help advance in the industry.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Huge Experience in Customer service operations and Account Management
- In-depth knowledge of accounting, credit, and lending principles
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and TOLAS
- Excellent time management and analytical skills
- Strong project management, mathematical and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding ability to work in a multi-task, interrupt driven environment
Customer Account Specialist, May 2006 – Present
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., New York, NY
- Developed, maintained, revised and updated current performance indicators and metrics to ensure customer satisfaction levels.
- Managed inventory levels to maximize stock efficiency and prevent stock-outs.
- Scanned and tracked purposes.
- Shipped and received packages including creation and overall maintenance of RGA’s.
- Delivered packages to end users using customer-owned vehicle.
Customer Account Specialist, March 2003 – April 2006
Agilent Technologies, New York, NY
- Lead and participated on merger and acquisition activities to transition new customers and processes.
- Trained multinational team of employees to deliver customer satisfaction, operations, and financial results.
- Identified improvement opportunities and driven implementation.
Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Lake Region State College, Devils Lake, ND
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated