Customer Service Assistant Resume
Here is the Customer Service Assistant Resume example:
651 George Crowe Rd
Joliet, IL, 60435
Objective To obtain the Customer Service Assistant position that will expand and develop my skills.
Summary of Skills:
- Profound knowledge in assisting in unloading merchandise from baskets as well as suggestive selling techniques
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Outstanding ability to follow instructions and procedures
- Strong ability to understand customer needs
- Excellent ability to maintain high level of productivity and efficiency standards
- Able to stand and walk for extended periods of time
- Strong physical ability to lift and carry moderately heavy loads
Customer Service Assistant, August 2005 to till date
Hexcel, Joliet, IL
- Assisted customers in locating and unloading merchandise.
- Performed mail and file searches when requested and responded to requestor expeditiously.
- Assisted in performing file room task during USCIS working hours in conjunction with the Customer Service Desk supervisor.
- Maintained the Regional Mail boxes and special handling mail logs for designated CSC agencies.
- Filled customer requests and orders for files.
- Received and requested files from other service centers that included NRC, HBG and delivered accordingly.
Customer Service Assistant, May 2000 to July 2005
Ricoh Americas Corporation, Joliet, IL
- Checked the groceries were being bagged carefully and offered to carry out service.
- Maintained and organized carts and containers as directed by Customer Service management.
- Performed price checks and did restocking of returned product in a timely manner.
- Assisted in following and compiling with all applicable health and sanitation procedures and adhered to safe work practices.
- Answered to customer requests and inquiries on time.
Associate Degree in Public Relations, Massachusetts Bay Community College, Wellesley, MA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated