Call Center Technical Support Resume
Here is the Call Center Technical Support Resume example:
1227 Alexander Avenue
Santa Rosa, CA 95407
Job Objective Seeking a position as Call Center Technical Support in a reputed organization where I can utilize my knowledge and experience.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands on experience in providing excellent customer service support
- Proficient in operating systems, basic internet navigation, hardware components, software, networking components (video, data, voice), peripherals and email applications
- Exceptional ability to effectively present technical information clearly and concisely
- Immense ability to listen and respond while keying into automated system
Call Center Technical Support, August 2005 – Present
Transaction Data Systems, Inc., Santa Rosa, CA
- Responded to incoming inquiries, customer questions and resolved problems to standardized procedures while maintaining a courteous manner.
- Gathered information and asked questions to determine source of problems and customer needs.
- Logged on and off customer care system and accessed account files.
- Used computer keyboard to enter alpha-numeric data into automated system.
- Recorded all customer and issue related information in the proper database.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Washington & Lee University, Virginia, VA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated