Client Relations Manager Resume
Here is the Client Relations Manager Resume example:
1503 New York Avenue
Montrose, CA 91214
Job Objective Seeking Client Relations Manager position with reputable organization in which my experience can be a positive influence on the growth of company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience to develop complex customer proposals for marketing services for international companies
- Huge knowledge of billing systems
- Remarkable knowledge of desktop publishing tools
- Ability to work on windows platforms
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent skills work on all hazard and homeowner claims
- Amazing communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Ability to resolve all issues efficiently
- Ability to pay attention to all client details
Client Relations Manager
Pye Legal Group, Montrose, CA
October 2008 – Present
- Managed and resolved all client issues for all claims and insurance processes.
- Maintained and developed professional relationships with all clients.
- Assisted claims managers and provided training to evaluate all process efficiently.
- Coordinated with claims managers to design various policies and procedures.
- Developed budget on monthly basis and monitored progress regularly.
- Designed and executed an efficient Quality Assurance plans and evaluated resources.
- Collaborated with sales and marketing team and prepare reports for client packages.
- Prepared all reports as per company guidelines and ensured accuracy.
Client Relations Specialist
Janus Capital Group, Montrose, CA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Managed all corporate complaints for office president.
- Performed troubleshoot on all customer issues and resolved all technical issues.
- Coordinated with technical operations team to provide effective resolution.
- Prepared and maintained all special market accounts through email and telephone.
- Monitored all escalated calls and provided assistance to agency response team.
- Maintained center accounts and managed inventory of all equipment transactions.
Client Relations – Coordinator
Telovations, Inc., Montrose, CA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Prepared drafts for all project proposals.
- Performed market research on all client issues and performed regular analysis.
- Monitored and identified new business opportunities and facilitated improvement.
- Coordinated with marketing team to develop all online and offline strategies.
- Managed various social media sites and promoted company on it.
- Maintained all marketing campaigns and ensured effectiveness of campaigns.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business
Napa Valley College, Napa, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated
Most Popular Resumes
- Accomplished Customer Support Engineer Example Resume Examples
- Airline Customer Service Agent Resume Examples
- Airport Customer Service Agent Resume Examples
- Answering Service Operator Resume Examples
- Appointment Coordinator Resume Examples
- Assistant Customer Service Manager Resume Examples
- Assistant Front Office Manager Resume Examples
- Assistant Relationship Manager Resume Examples
- Assurance Associate Resume Examples
- Bank Customer Service Representative Resume Examples