Dealership Service Manager Resume
Here is the Dealership Service Manager Resume example:
2437 Melm Street
Wellborn, FL 32094
Job Objective Experienced Dealership Service Manager seeking a position with growing firm that can make use of my expertise.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in managing services and heavy equipment for truck industry
- Thorough knowledge of product and technical process
- Deep knowledge of service department
- Ability to provide continuous improvement process
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize work
- Ability to maintain relationships with customers
- Amazing communication skills in both oral and written form
- Ability to prepare reports for all issues
- Solid understanding MS Excel
Dealership Service Manager
Freedomroads, Wellborn, FL
October 2008 – Present
- Ensured compliance to all vendor policies and procedures.
- Evaluated service department purchases and repair orders.
- Maintained efficient quality of services and facilitated repairs.
- Performed investigation on all vehicle completion.
- Assisted to perform periodic checks on various activities.
- Analyzed and maintained knowledge on all Federal regulations.
- Performed regular interviews with service department employees.
- Reviewed repair orders for all dealership activities.
Dealership Service Advisor
Luther Automotive, Wellborn, FL
August 2003 – September 2008
- Maintained record of all processes within timeframe.
- Performed all end of month procedures for open repair orders.
- Managed all documents and obtained required customer signature.
- Greeted all customers coming to service departments with courtesy.
- Developed all service tickets accurately.
- Monitored Special Order Parts handling within required guidelines.
Dealership Service Controller
SNH Management, Wellborn, FL
May 1998 – July 2003
- Provided efficient services to all customers.
- Supervised working of accounting staff.
- Coordinated with account department for financial statement.
- Assisted and reconciled all bank data.
- Maintained record of all company transactions for various desks.
- Ensured compliance to General Accounting Practices.
Bachelor’s Degree in General Management
Rider University, Lawrenceville, NJ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated