987 Hamill Avenue
San Diego, CA 92123
Job Objective To secure a position as a Telephone Receptionist in order to exercise my abilities and special training in this field for the good of company.
Telephone Receptionist, August 2005 – Present
Absolut Care, San Diego, CA
- Maintained the incoming multiple line telephone and answered all calls.
- Greeted all clients and guests politely.
- Scheduled the appointments and updated the data entry information system.
- Administered all the queries generated for the Planned Parenthood Services.
- Prepared a record of the client’s financial, medical and social history.
- Ensured that the customer service standards are maintained.
Telephone Receptionist, May 2000 – July 2005
New Milford Hospital, San Diego, CA
- Scheduled the appointments and confirmed them with the client.
- Prepared a record of all the patients contact details and updated it regularly.
- Monitored all the clinic calls and screened them before transferring it to the appropriate departments.
- Assisted in filling all the medical triage forms.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable telephone receptionist experience with skills in operating multi-line phones
- Proficient with Microsoft office software (MS Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to provide information to callers and visitors; record and transmit messages
- Ability to multi-task and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to operate telephone switchboard and (PBX) system
- Ability to maintain professionalism and courtesy in answering telephone inquiries from customers
High School Diploma, St. Maries High School, St Maries, ID
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated