28930 Jasmine Creek Ln
Madison, FL 32340
Job Objective To obtain a Work At Home Agent position in a company that will allow me to grow with the company.
Work At Home Agent, May 2004 – Present
Asurion, Madison, FL
- Provided customer assistance via mail, fax and email.
- Operated computer on-line guidelines for the purpose of responding to customer inquiries on function and replacement of defective parts.
- Followed escalation procedures as needed.
- Completed, processed, and maintained applicable paperwork and records.
Work At Home Agent, March 2002– April 2004
Department of Workforce Services, Madison, FL
- Made reservations for customers over the telephone using browser based reservation system from Home.
- Maintained productivity goals with the help of supervisor and training staff.
- Adhered to formal attendance expectations and overall company policies and procedures.
- Provided technical support to customers regarding equipment.
- Communicated with customer on the phone and via written correspondence.
- Provided information and assistance on product use, hardware and software problems.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong ability to work independently and achieve results
- Superior phone and etiquette skills
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal and listening
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, IE and Skype
- Must have home internet access and phone
- Typing speed of 50 W.P.M
- Ability to resolve customer problems and complaints in an effective and professional manner
- Ability to aggressively pursue sales through innovative marketing
Associate Degree in Medical Billing and Coding, Volunteer State Community College, Gallatin, TN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated