Human Rights Officer Resume
Here is the Human Rights Officer Resume example:
2425 Big Indian
New Orleans, LA 70112
Job Objective Looking to improve the organization using my skills as a Human Rights Officer.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge managerial experience in Human Rights environment
- Sound knowledge of human rights issues in cultural, social and economic spheres.
- Exceptional knowledge of institutional mandates and policies pertaining to Human Rights procedures
- Strong ability to work in multi-ethnic and multi-cultural environment
- Proficient in techniques and approaches to tackle sensitive human rights problems
- Exceptional analytical, negotiating and judgement skills.
Human Rights Officer
BAMSI, Inc., New Orleans, LA
August 2005 – Present
- Planned and instituted specific human rights procedures to uphold cultural, social and economic rights.
- Assessed impact of each human rights activity by analyzing human rights issues and related events
- Carried out all human rights activities respecting gender equality, social, economic and ethnicity of the community
- Supported human rights mandate-holders to draft and send annual reports to the General Assembly and Human Rights Council.
- Represented UN council for human rights at various meetings and seminars conducted by UN and other agencies.
- Developed special human rights missions and their policies and plans to cater to various regions.
Human Rights Officer
American Jewish Committee, New Orleans, LA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Developed partnership programs with human rights agencies and organizations and implemented such programs effectively.
- Initiated joint venture programs with various human rights agencies to implement successful and result oriented programs.
- Prepared and assessed project proposals and identified fresh opportunities to optimize human resource activities.
- Investigated and analyzed current human rights issues to prepare human rights briefing reports and papers.
- Associated with international agencies, consultants and human rights activists to obtain information on current human rights issues.
- Provided support to organize human rights conferences and consultation meetings.
Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism
Southwestern College, Santa Fe, NM
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated