Legislative Analyst Resume Example
Here is the Legislative Analyst Resume example:
Job Objective To secure a position as Legislative Analyst with a well established organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Ability to quickly research, distill and present recommendations on congressional issues
- Ability to examine systems, operations, processes and analyze their elements
- Profound knowledge of the congressional authorization and appropriation process and the oversight committees
- Ability to plan and organize tasks effectively
- Good understanding of U.S. Code and other regulatory guidance
- Wide knowledge of financial services, economic affairs, agriculture and small businesses
Special Counsel, Colorado Springs, CO
August 2005 – Present
- Prepared and reviewed responses for Congressional correspondence.
- Maintained and stored a database of congressional inquiries and Agency responses.
- Prepared, maintained, and updated a Congressional calendar of events.
- Ordered Defense Committee Reports and Bills from House and Senate Document offices.
- Conducted research and kept Legislative Affairs website current.
- Developed and prepared year-end Congressional Activity Report Synopsis (CARS).
The Chubb Corporation, Colorado Springs, CO
May 2000 – July 2005
- Processed and reviewed priority assignments of a highly sensitive nature.
- Provided background information for major controversial issues and critical policy decisions.
- Maintained and supported office accountability for coordinating, controlling and protecting unclassified and classified transcripts.
- Received and responded to short-fused requests for information concerning witness statements.
- Responded actively to phone inquiries from Members of Congressional staff.
Bachelor Degree in Paralegal Studies
University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated