State Auditor Resume Example
Here is the State Auditor Resume example:
2733 Bernardo Street
Aurora, IN 47001
Job Objective Inspiring State Auditor seeking employment with challenging organization in which to enhance my experience in the field and to help company meet long-term goals.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience of accounting principles and public auditing practices
- Good knowledge of the state administrations and the government’s financial policies
- Ability to utilize all major accounting software and standard office equipment
- Sound aptitude for mathematics and the ability to analyze and compare facts and figures
- Well organized and the ability to meet deadlines
- Good computer and interpersonal skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
State Auditor, August 2005 – Present
Department of Education, Aurora, IN
- Verified state’s financial records and audited public funds.
- Studied and analyzed the state’s accounting methods.
- Managed the state’s involvement with banks, creditors and other government agencies.
- Provided effective solutions to the government to cut costs and updated it with its financial situation and position.
- Promoted the state’s financial accountability and fiscal integrity.
- Ensured to stay open with finances and budget of the state.
State Auditor, May 2000 – July 2005
Sodexo, Aurora, IN
- Managed to create methods for effective and efficient use of public funds based on audit reports in coordination with the government and public.
- Performed auditing for state agencies, boards, commissions and court systems.
- Performed an average of about 20 audits on local governments throughout a year.
- Executed both performance and financial audits including reviews on management practices.
- Assisted the government in accounting procedures and examined bonds issued by public representatives.
- Ensured to maintain conformity with existing law, procedures and practices.
Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Edward Waters College, Jacksonville, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated