Factory Manager Resume
Here is the Factory Manager Resume example:
1888 Wolf Pen Road
Burlingame, CA 94010
Job Objective To obtain a secured position as Factory Manager and so I can become a valued member of the team while moving forward with my training in this field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience of managing various activities in factory
- Deep knowledge of financial services
- Operational knowledge of labor agreement
- Ability to maintain efficient relationship with team
- Ability to prepare and submit various reports
- Good communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Skilled to maintain all safety activities
- Ability to understand all project designs
HNI Corporation, Burlingame, CA
October 2008 – Present
- Prepared schedule for all factory activities.
- Maintained knowledge on product technology as per procedures.
- Developed and implemented engineering capital processes.
- Analyzed and recommended ways to minimize cost.
- Maintained and provided support to all quality control processes.
- Evaluated production processes for various operations.
- Prepared reports for all product specifications and resolved issues.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business
George Fox University, Newberg, OR
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated