Fuel Distribution System Operator Resume
Here is the Fuel Distribution System Operator Resume example:
6504 Hidden Cove Ct
Visalia, CA 93291
Job Objective To obtain a Fuel Distribution System Operator position in a company that provides an open environment with many opportunities for continuous growth.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience working as a Fuel Distribution System Operator
- Profound knowledge of distribution systems operations, consisting of pipeline receipts & issues
- Sound knowledge of barge, tanker load & offloads, terminal pipe pumping system
- Skilled in receiving, storing, transferring of fuels
- Ability to calculate and maintain fuel levels to meet mission requirements
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional ability to read and interpret written information
- Immense ability to work independently
Fuel Distribution System Operator, May 2004 – Present
LB&B Associates Inc., Visalia, CA
- Operated machine-controlled equipment and modulated the flow of fuel in pipelines.
- Operated assorted and pumping systems to circulate fuel.
- Operated control panels to coordinate and regulate process variables and directed product flow rate according to process schedules.
- Received, stored, transferred and issued fuel through pipelines at main-line and terminal stations.
- Connected lines, grounded wires, loaded and off loaded arms and hoses to pipelines.
Fuel Distribution System Operator, March 2002– April 2004
CACI International Inc, Visalia, CA
- Received and stored petroleum products.
- Directed the pumping of fuel oil into properly-assigned storage tanks.
- Measured quantities on hand prior to delivery and again after completion of delivery to preclude error.
- Made specific gravity test with a thermometer and determined exact quantities of products received.
- Maintained constant check on quantities of fuel oil spillage at delivery areas.
High School Diploma, Virginia Union University, Virginia, VA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated