Milling Machinist Resume
Here is the Milling Machinist Resume example:
3425 River Road
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
Job Objective To obtain a Milling Machinist position where my years of experience and training can be used to benefit the company to help it grow and thrive.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in setting up, running, and controlling milling machines
- Profound knowledge of CNC machining activities and tool offsets
- Outstanding knowledge of ISO 9001 standards and quality requirements
- Familiarity with editing CNC programs and fabricating fixtures
- Ability to work from blue prints and handle a variety of complex parts, efficiently
- Ability to communicate and work with all team members, in a pleasant manner
Rexnord Industries, LLC., Colorado Springs, CO
August 2012 – Present
- Programmed, operated, and monitored CNC Milling machine, as per schedule.
- Conducted in-process part inspections and conducted measurements of all machined pats.
- Used micrometers and calipers and verified dimensional correctness of machined parts.
- Cleaned, tidied, and organized the job site, after completion of work.
- Interpreted and complied with established safety rules and quality standards.
- Developed and maintained positive relationships with coworkers, engineers, and Quality department.
Greenpoint Technologies, Colorado Springs, CO
May 2009 – July 2012
- Determined and maintained appropriate parts dimensions and tolerances.
- Set up, operated, and maintained company-provided milling machine.
- Inspected all machined parts and maintained compliance with quality requirements.
- Detected, repaired, and modified defective machined parts, efficiently.
- Documented all work performed and maintained correct records, as required.
- Interacted and worked with engineers, production workers, and CNC programmers, in a positive manner.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Russell Sage College, Troy, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated