Outside Machinist Resume
Here is the Outside Machinist Resume example:
513 Michael Street
Houston, TX 77002
Job Objective To obtain a job as Outside Machinist and perform my duties with full dedication.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of installation, troubleshooting and maintenance of various types of machinery
- Sound knowledge of machine shop work and outside machine operations
- Commendable knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics, and proper alignment procedures
- Proficient in using drill motors, wrenches, and vernier calipers
- Ability to study and understand technical manuals and blueprints, correctly
- Ability to work in adverse work environments and complete tasks, on time
CLP Resources Inc., Houston, TX
August 2012 – Present
- Installed and maintained equipment parts like engines, valves, pumps and generators.
- Disassembled, repaired, and changed faulty and broken parts.
- Rebuilt and performed post-repair testing of assigned machine.
- Cleaned and lubricated all functional parts prior to reassembly, properly.
- Tidied the jobsite and maintained a safe working area.
- Trained and guided subordinate team members in preventive and corrective maintenance procedures.
HKA Enterprises, Inc, Houston, TX
May 2009 – July 2012
- Assembled, installed, and overhauled all assigned machines, efficiently.
- Examined, repaired, and replaced various defective equipment components.
- Planned and completed all tasks based on blueprints and specifications.
- Used measuring instruments and ensured compliance to required specifications and tolerances.
- Observed safety procedures and maintained safe work area.
- Interpreted and followed quality, environmental, and health regulations.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Los Angeles Southwest College, Los Angeles, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated