Production Support Resume
Here is the Production Support Resume example:
4538 Lighthouse Drive
Springfield, MO 65806
Job Objective Seeking a position as Production Support in highly reputed and professional organization.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in trouble-shooting and repairing complex mechanical equipment
- Skilled in monitoring and fixing electric and mechanical issue in a production environment
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and standard business applications
- Ability to build and enhance Customer relationships
- Sound knowledge of application testing principles, and configuration management processes
- Excellent problem solving and critical analysis skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Great ability to classify technical problem over phone and formulate a solution
Production Support, August 2005 – Present
Time Warner, Springfield, MO
- Provided in-depth analysis to resolve production and application issues.
- Provided a concrete explanation of resolutions to issues, inquiries and requests.
- Managed to works in group and independently on side projects.
- Provided feedback and developed production support standards and policies.
- Analyzed production support related issues, inquiries and requests.
Production Support, May 2000 – July 2005
Cox Communications, Springfield, MO
- Troubleshot problems involving timeliness of services.
- Communicated technical and non-technical information.
- Provided production support by documenting tickets and communicating with customer and vendor.
- Resolved system issues on own and collaborated with IT team members.
- Supported tactical and strategic goals of the IT Production Support Team.
- Ensured compliance with structured Project Delivery Process.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Garrett-Evangelical Theological Seminary, Illinois, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated