Retail Auditor Resume
Here is the Retail Auditor Resume example:
2643 Center Avenue
Fresno, CA 93706
Career Objective Searching for work as a Retail Auditor with company seeking a hard working dependable employee.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in finance, accounting, accounts payable, merchandising, buying, procurement and auditing with a retail facility
- Sound knowledge of basic Audit methodologies and the use of electronic working papers
- Familiarity with Audit plan preparation, test execution and reporting
- Strong working knowledge of retail industry
- Proficient with various accounting packages like Oracle, POS and MS office tools
- Good analytical and numerical skills
- Sound presentation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Retail Auditor,August 2005 – Present
T-Mobile, Fresno, CA
- Performed presentations to large groups either in person or via conference.
- Reviewed audit Issue Log and worked on the assigned items.
- Investigated and reported fraud and Loss Prevention issues.
- Utilized Financial Enterprise and Services Retail Audit to organize and conduct quality audits and generate appropriate reports.
- Assisted various business departments to perform additional reporting.
- Ensured to exceed goals and improve the audit process.
Retail Auditor, May 2000 – July 2005
Ria Financial Services, Fresno, CA
- Investigated and audited all aspects of store processes including store security and safety, regulatory compliance, record keeping, scheduling, etc.
- Conducted physical inventory of cash and other merchandize.
- Audited transactions, reports, and process for accuracy.
- Assisted in the performance of special reviews.
- Managed to prevent fraud and loss by frequent auditing and reporting critical areas.
- Reported audit findings and made corrective recommendations.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Scripps College, Claremont, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated