Addictions Worker Resume
Here is the Addictions Worker Resume example:
683 Old House Drive
Columbus, OH 43215
Job Objective To obtain an Addictions Worker position where my years of experience and training can be used to benefit the company to help it grow and thrive
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in developing and monitoring various adult programs
- Exceptional knowledge of various programs and associated 12 step fellowships
- Wide knowledge of human behavior, alcohol, drugs and solvents
- Profound knowledge of developing programs for adult issues
- Ability to work in a group and use various visual and audio stimuli
- Ability to meet all requirements of patients and its family members
- Familiarity in handling all confidential information related to patients
Kaseman Hospital, Columbus, OH
February 2005 – Present
- Administered all requirements of patients during treatment of patients and ensured optimal therapeutic services.
- Maintained confidential information of patients.
- Helped all patients in completing treatment effectively.
- Prepared and recorded all patient progress reports and updated it regularly.
- Managed paperwork for various departments such as courts, probation and parole with necessary patient information.
- Ensured compliance to all Federal and State laws in maintaining records.
- Assisted various local agencies and facilitated patient progress for each cases.
Mercy Philadelphia Hospital, Columbus, OH
August 2000 – January 2005
- Assisted in providing treatment to individual patients with help of therapeutic facilities and individual counseling.
- Prepared comprehensive plans for inmates, drafted short and long term goals of inmates with help of input provided.
- Coordinated with inmates and developed self help groups for inmates.
- Maintained and updated each client files for treatment and ensured its compliance with agency policies.
- Managed all information and ensured confidentiality information according to Federal rules.
- Collaborated all client data and submitted it on a weekly basis to be submitted to WestCare database.
- Participated in various training programs and conducted various assessment tests on same.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services
Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated