Beginning Teacher Resume Example
Here is the Beginning Teacher Resume example:
4982 Smithfield Avenue
Gruver, TX 79040
Job Objective Looking for a job as a Beginning Teacher to use my skills to bring the quality of education higher.
Highlights Of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in creating lesson plans and curriculum
- Wide knowledge in teaching strategies
- Excellent teaching and instructional skills
- Ability toorganize physical space in the classroom
- Ability torecruit, mentor and train additional professional development members
- Teacher, 2007 – Present
- Peoria Public Schools, Peoria, IL
- Conducted online tutorial and instructional sessions for students.
- Created imaginative presentations and motivated students.
- Provided feedback, and suggested instructional approaches and strategies.
- Recommended alternate strategies and assistedstruggling students.
- Maintained safe environment that is orderly, clean and appealing.
Bachelor of Science in English, 2007, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy, NY
2755 Sunnyvale Rd
Kelseyville, CA 95451
Objective Obtain a challenging teaching position as a Beginning Teacher utilizing creativity and a genuine desire to educate.
Areas of Expertise:
- Effective knowledge in teaching strategies.
- Great ability to reach to the target students’ knowledge grasping level and implement appropriate teaching methods and techniques.
- In depth ability to handle children of different age-groups.
- Broad knowledge in implementation of new teaching methodologies to explain difficult concepts.
- Good experience in creating lesson plans and curriculum.
Beginning Teacher, 2007 – Present
University High School, Tucson, AZ
- Established and communicated clear objectives for all learning activities.
- Assisted human resources department with beginning formal and ongoing teacher induction.
- Motivated students with enthusiastic and imaginative presentations.
- Developed lesson planning, classroom management, learning styles and teaching methods.
M.A in English, 2007
B. A in English, 2005
Notre Dame, University