Early Intervention Teacher Resume
Here is the Early Intervention Teacher Resume example:
3666 Illinois Avenue
Portland, OR 97232
Objective Seeking work as an Early Intervention Teacher in a school in order to bring my years of experience in the field to the department and school.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with therapeutic early childhood, and afterschool educational settings
- Wide knowledge of infant-toddler development
- Familiarity with EIP policies and procedures
- Ability to perform Early Intervention developmental evaluations
- Ability to prepare materials, presentations, and workshops
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Early Intervention Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Sunny Days Early Childhood Developmental Services, Inc., Portland, OR
- Supervised classroom staff and supported team environment in classroom.
- Performed annual evaluation and other assessments.
- Contributed in developing and executing IFSP and IEP.
- Designed and applied activities to help children in achieving their goals and objectives.
- Ensured completion of written lesson plans and progress reports timely.
- Developed and presented pertinent information in evaluative meetings.
- Maintained communication and collaborated with clinical team.
- Monitored medical and dietary needs of children.
High School Diploma, Hillside High School, Upland, CA
130 Hampshire St
Lincoln, AR 72744
Objective Looking for an Early Intervention Teacher position where I can apply my positive and effective teaching style to the development of students.
Areas of Expertise:
- Solid knowledge in psychology, social work and sociology.
- Ability to establish a good rapport with parents and other staff members.
- Immense ability to motivate students.
- Substantial understanding of students needs and concerns.
- In depth ability to interact and communicate effectively with children.
Early Intervention Teacher, 2007 – Present
Lowell High School, San Francisco, CA
Tasks & Duties:
- Observed and evaluated student’s performance, social development, behavior and physical health.
- Provided services to children with certain developmental disabilities.
- Conducted evaluations and assessments to determine the presence of developmental disabilities.
- Provided early intervention and special education for infants, toddlers and preschoolers.
- Identified students in need of early language and literacy intervention.
M.S in Early Childhood Education, 2007
University of Pennsylvania
B.S in Childhood Education, 2005