Economics Teacher Resume
Here is the Economics Teacher Resume example:
2340 Lodgeville Road
Eagan, MN 55121
Career Objective Position within the school in order to increase the positive track record of the school as an Economics Teacher
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in social sciences especially economics
- Sound knowledge in handling online classes
- Thorough knowledge of subject curriculum and educational programs
- Outstanding ability to learn new software applications quickly
- Remarkable ability to work with and motivate middle school & high school students
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent instructional, organizational, problem solving and decision making skills
Economics Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Glen Ridge Public School, Eagan, MN
- Prepared and delivered lectures to undergraduate and/or graduate students.
- Prepared course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and handouts.
- Advised students on academic and vocational curricula, and on career issues.
- Maintained student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
- Ensured to keep abreast of developments in current literature.
- Served on academic and administrative committees.
Economics Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Irvington Public School, Eagan, MN
- Planned, evaluated, and revised curricula, content and methods of instruction.
- Handled topics like econometrics, price theory, and macroeconomics.
- Evaluated and graded students’ class work, assignments, and papers.
- Initiated, facilitated, and monitored classroom discussions.
- Maintained regular scheduled hours and furthered to advise and assist students.
- Demonstrated the proper use of the discussion board and forums.
Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Villa Maria College, Buffalo, NY
130 Hampshire St
Lincoln, AR 72744
Objective Obtain a challenging teaching position as an Economics Teacher utilizing creativity and a genuine desire to educate.
Areas of Expertise:
- Strong knowledge in teaching Economics and Finance subjects.
- Extended knowledge of economics and current trends.
- Wide knowledge of micro economics, macro economics, finance and statistics.
- Solid knowledge of current economic affairs.
- Good experience in handling research project works.
Economics teacher, 2007 – Present
- Taught students about principles of economics.
- Delivered lectures on business organizations and market structures.
- Taught basic economic concepts to students.
- Designed different picture slide shows and concept models related to Economics to make teaching more interactive.
- Developed and conducted extra curricular activities and competitions related to economics for students.
M.S in Economics, 2007
B.S in Economics, 2005
University of Pennsylvania