Engineering Teacher Resume Example
Here is the Engineering Teacher Resume example:
807 Davis Court
Burnt Prairie, IL 62820
Objective Experienced Engineering Teacher seeking employment within a quality school with the right goals for me.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Successful teaching experience and working in a multi-ethnic environment
- Thorough knowledge of Heating, Air Conditioning, Plumbing Technology, etc.
- Deep knowledge of all aspects of sustainable construction
- Outstanding ability to use data bases, spreadsheets and word-processing software
- Remarkable ability to motivate and support student learning
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Superior organizational and management skills
Engineering Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Andover Public School, Burnt Prairie, IL
- Planned, prepared, assessed and provided appropriate feedback on student work.
- Maintained records of progress towards student’s targets, and provided reports.
- Managed to act as a Personal Tutor to students as and when required.
- Coordinated with colleagues within the school and across the college environment.
- Contributed to curriculum development and learning resources.
- Ensured to pay due attention to the principles of effective teaching and learning.
Engineering Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Alexandria City Public School, Burnt Prairie, IL
- Prepared and delivered lectures to undergraduate or graduate students on engineering topics such as mechanics, hydraulics, and robotics.
- Maintained an up-to-date knowledge of developments in the subject/course.
- Developed and maintained effective industrial links and organized visits.
- Attended and contributed to relevant college events as appropriate.
- Initiated to submit grant proposals to procure external research funding.
- Ensured to participate in the development of teaching methods and strategies.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Quincy College, Quincy, MA
419 S Harbaugh St
Newton, KS 67114
Objective To secure a position of an Engineering Teacher in an eminent school where I can employ all my skills for the benefit of the college.
Areas of Expertise:
- Substantial knowledge of engineering programs.
- Good written, oral and interpersonal skill.
- Extended ability to complete tasks within deadlines set by the college/university.
- Extensive student assessment skills.
- Excellent teaching knowledge using specific tools.
Engineering Teacher, 2007 – Present
- Planned and designed the curriculum according to current technology needs.
- Conducted quizzes, exams and other forms of student assessment.
- Delivered lectures on topics such as mechanics, hydraulics and robotics to students.
- Monitored undergraduate and graduate teaching, internship, and research work.
- Initiated and facilitated class room discussions.
M.S in Mechanical Engineering, 2007
B.S in Mechanical Engineering, 2005