ESL Teacher Resume
Here is the ESL Teacher Resume example:
4173 Cemetery Street
Watsonville, CA 95076
Job Objective To get a job within the school as an ESL Teacher so as to practice my craft and to use my abilities to the fullest.
ESL Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Irvington Public Schools, Watsonville, CA
- Managed to meet and instruct assigned classes within and outside the institution.
- Planned programs of study that, as much as possible, meets the individual needs, interests, and abilities of the students.
- Created a classroom environment conducive of learning, maturity and interests.
- Encouraged students to set and maintain standards of classroom behavior.
- Guided the learning process toward the achievement of curriculum goals.
ESL Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Wachusett Regional High School, Watsonville, CA
- Prepared lessons that are customized to the students’ individual needs.
- Maintained accurate records of attendance and student performance.
- Created a dynamic, interactive classroom experience.
- Maintained contact and communications with parents.
- Assessed the student’s English abilities and completed the required report cards.
- Ensured to implement the goals and objectives of the District and the school and/or program for which employed.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Successful experience in implementing educational philosophy, teaching methods and approaches
- Thorough knowledge of students’ learning styles and needs
- Sound knowledge of multicultural, gender and disability fair curriculum concepts
- Remarkable ability to work flexible hours to accommodate student needs
- Amazing ability to organize and coordinate district wide programs
- Excellent skill in classroom management and organization
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
Bachelor’s Degree In English, Contra Costa College, San Pablo, CA
Master’s Degree In English, Stetson University, DeLand, FL