1448 Taylor Street
New York, NY 10019
Job Objective Seeking the position of Fashion Lecturer in your organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Excellent experience in teaching fashion in an educational environment
- Sound knowledge of fashion industry
- Profound knowledge of apparelrelated industry
- Ability to participate in various recruitment activities
- Ability to coordinate with various team members for promotional activities
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Strong patternmaking, sewing, draping, fashion illustration and drawing skills
New York Chiropractic College, Seneca Falls, NY
August 2012 – Present
- Prepared required course materials and lessons for fashion courses.
- Evaluated various student projects and ensured compliance to timeframe and budget.
- Communicated with students and facilitated healthy exchange of ideas.
- Analysed student requirements and provided appropriate answers.
- Participated in graduation ceremonies for students.
- Scheduled classroom activities and ensured compliance to same.
New School University, New York, NY
May 2009 – July 2012
- Developed and ensured compliance to credit courses in an academic year.
- Participated in extracurricular activities with faculty.
- Provided assistance to facility for department outreach programs.
- Delivered lessons in a clear manner to everyone in office.
- Coordinated with international team of lecturers.
- Developed and maintained relationships with external members.
Master’s Degree in Fashion Design
Morehead State University, Morehead, KY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated