High School Science Teacher Resume
Here is the High School Science Teacher Resume example:
4961 Woodland Drive
Alta, IA 51002
Job Objective Position as a High School Science Teacher where my experience will add significance to operations within the school.
High School Science Teacher, August 2005 – Present
RFK Lancaster School, Alta, IA
- Educated students by planning and developing course of study in accordance with established curriculum guidelines; school district and state requirements.
- Presented lesson plans utilizing a variety of techniques.
- Monitored, assisted, corrected, and graded student results.
- Prepared assignments and tests for in-school preparation and homework.
- Conducted standardized tests in accordance with policies and law.
- Ensured to maintain safe, secure, and healthy educational environment.
High School Science Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Heritage High School, Alta, IA
- Planned a program of study meeting the individual needs of students.
- Created a classroom environment conducive to effective learning process.
- Developed reasonable rules of classroom behavior and procedures.
- Enforced the student discipline and code of conduct.
- Established clear objectives for all lessons and units
- Maintained accurate and complete records as required.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Successful high school teaching experience in science
- Thorough knowledge of the innovative and inquiry-based teaching approaches
- Exceptional knowledge of the physical science
- Remarkable ability to interact positively with and motivate students
- Outstanding ability to use data to plan and adjust instruction
- Effective communication skills, both of written and verbal formats
- Superior technical and audio-visual based teaching skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Science, South Georgia College, Douglas, GA
Master’s Degree in Science, Central Texas College, Killeen, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated