History Professor Resume Example
Here is the History Professor Resume example:
3276 Tori Lane
Provo, UT 84603
Job Objective To work as History Professor and contribute towards the success of students.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in teaching History course
- Exceptional knowledge of instructional techniques
- Thorough knowledge of world history
- Strong knowledge of Middle East History, Asian Civilization and Public History
- Familiarity with student assessment procedures
- Skilled in working with students of diverse backgrounds
- Ability to evaluate student achievements
- Ability to meet student educational needs
- Ability to teach world history surveys
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships with students and faculty
University of Missouri, Provo, UT
August 2007 – Present
- Delivered lectures on History courses as per approved course outlines.
- Responded to student’s concerns regarding course issues.
- Informed students about evaluation and attendance requirements.
- Drafted examination papers and conducted and graded student’s exams.
- Assisted in development of course curriculum.
- Reviewed and revised course materials.
- Attended faculty meetings and educational committees.
- Participated in professional development activities.
Clemson University, Provo, UT
May 2004 – July 2007
- Proposed new instructional techniques to ensure quality learning experiences for students.
- Maintained student attendance and progress records.
- Facilitated class discussions and seminars.
- Provided feedback to students on their academic progress.
- Assisted in college administration duties.
- Adhered to approved class schedules.
- Advised students about career choosing options.
PhD in History
Cardinal Stritch University, Milwaukee, WI
Master’s Degree in History
Mt. San Antonio College, Walnut, CA
History Professor Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated