Learning Support Teacher Resume
Here is the Learning Support Teacher Resume example:
3015 Brown Street
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
Career Objective Pursuing a Learning Support Teacher position where my skills and special training can positively advance the school in meeting its goals.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Skilled to teach children with mild learning difficulties
- Solid knowledge of working with students of various ages
- Immense ability to take charge of student behavior
- Amazing ability to identify potentially unsafe situations
- Excellent behavioral management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Learning Support Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Edison High School, Walnut Creek, CA
- Handled students with mild to moderate learning disabilities.
- Prepared and presented the teaching structure depending on student needs.
- Monitored case management of students with learning disabilities.
- Facilitated teacher and parent meetings.
- Developed Individualized Learning Plans and overall student advocacy.
- Extended specific remediation of literacy and mathematics deficits.
Learning Support Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Fox Technical High School, Walnut Creek, CA
- Assessed student needs and progress.
- Supported teachers with differentiation strategies in the classroom.
- Promoted the inclusive values and mission of the school.
- Monitored the facility through a multi-disciplinary team based approach.
- Promoted the use of adaptive technologies.
- Managed to keep up-to-date on curriculum developments and trends.
High School Diploma, Grayslake Community High School, Grayslake, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated