Marketing Professor Resume
Here is the Marketing Professor Resume example:
1385 Diamond Cove
Providence, RI 2904
Job Objective Marketing Professor with an impeccable track record seeking position at a well known college.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in teaching marketing courses to undergraduates and postgraduates
- Exceptional knowledge of distance education delivery systems
- Sound knowledge of latest development in marketing fields
- Proficient with web technologies utilized for teaching purposes
- Skilled in developing new teaching models
- Ability to teach students from diverse cultures
- Ability to lead and motivate student groups to achieve academic goals
- Ability to develop course programs
Central Washington University, Providence, RI
August 2007 – Present
- Delivered lectures on marketing courses based on established curriculum.
- Developed teaching strategies to ensure quality learning experiences for students.
- Reviewed and revised course materials.
- Drafted examination papers and graded students assignments and exams.
- Involved students in class discussions and seminars.
- Maintained positive working relationships with students.
- Developed interactive and safe classroom environment.
- Enforced disciplinary standards and college policies.
Saint Leo University, Providence, RI
May 2004 – July 2007
- Updated marketing educational programs as needed
- Assisted in design and development of course curriculum.
- Conducted tutorials and workshops for students.
- Secured external funds for research projects.
- Supported researches on marketing and consumer fields.
- Contributed to academic journals and publications.
- Developed research initiatives and maintained research agenda.
PhD in Marketing
Metropolitan State University, Saint Paul, MN
Master’s Degree in International Marketing
Brown Mackie College, Salina, KS
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated