Media Teacher Resume
Here is the Media Teacher Resume example:
964 Watson Street
Lambertville, NJ 8530
Job Objective Qualified Media Teacher seeks a position with a firmly established upper echelon school that is looking for applicants who have a large knowledge base as well as training and experience.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience and expertise in library media
- Profound knowledge of the State Standards and applicable frameworks
- Operational knowledge of technological tools and their use
- Outstanding ability to cooperate with students and staff
- Immense ability to meet the needs of a highly diverse student population
- Excellent technical skills and familiar with MS Office applications
Media Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Tulare Joint Union High Schools, Lambertville, NJ
- Instructed fellow teachers, students and other staff on how to access print and non-print sources in the LMC through individual and group discussion.
- Contributed to the educational goals of the school under related directions.
- Planned and implemented a print and non-print program of services for students.
- Evaluated and selected appropriate materials in support of the curriculum.
- Provided general supervision to classified staff and student library assistants.
- Participated in professional organizations and continued to expand knowledge.
Media Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Minneapolis Public Schools, Lambertville, NJ
- Instructed the students; the skills to access, evaluate and use information from multiple sources for media literacy and accurate technology production.
- Promoted the appreciation of literature and the development of reading skills.
- Coordinated with staff and provided professional development for effective integration of media and technology.
- Supervised media staff, circulation of materials/equipment.
- Managed the budgets and utilized local area network, and media facilities effectively.
- Promoted the Information Media and Technology program.
Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science, Saint Anselm College, Manchester, NH
419 S Harbaugh St
Newton, KS 67114
Objective Looking for a Media Teacher position where I can apply my positive and effective teaching style to contribute to the development of students.
Areas of Expertise:
- Broad subject knowledge and classroom control.
- Familiar with PGCE / Cert Ed in Media Studies.
- Extensive commitment to learning and development of students.
- Great interest in teaching and learning styles.
- Excellent graphic designing skills.
Media Teacher, 2007 – Present
Langley High School, McLean, VA
- Developed, implemented and evaluated plans for a comprehensive, system wide school library media program.
- Instructed students in a variety of art and media using digital technology.
- Created and maintained an environment conducive to learning.
- Taught graphics, video graphics and 3D animation to students.
- Instructed pre and post production, production in Film & Video and Digital Media to students.
M.A in journalism, 2007
B.A in English, 2005