Middle School Team Leader Resume
Here is the Middle School Team Leader Resume example:
1124 Poplar Lane
Miami, FL 33176
Job Objective Accomplished Middle School Team Leader seeking position in which to utilize my Middle School Team Leader and communications skills to help expand company growth and meet goals.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Proficient in middle school math and English
- Excellent coaching, problem solving and time management skills
- Ability torecruit and train enrichment instructors
- Ability tocreate positive, achievement-oriented and structured learning environment
- Ability to develop alternate enrichment activities and modifications to students’ programs
- Ability to work collaboratively with diverse district and school staff
- Ability to engage children in groups and to lead collaborative discussions
Middle School Team Leader, August 2005 – Present
Citizen Schools, Miami, FL
- Identified the academic and social-emotional needs of individual students and groups of students.
- Reviewed presentation of individual and grade level data for discussion.
- Participated in and facilitated professional development.
- Monitored and reviewed action plans on a timely basis.
- Assisted in developing, supporting, and monitoring the school improvement plan.
- Supported, communicated, and implemented school and district initiatives at the grade and school levels.
Middle School Team Leader, May 2000 – July 2005
Capistrano Unified School District, Miami, FL
- Presided over team meetings.
- Developed agenda for each meeting.
- Assisted substitute teachers and provided ongoing support to new team members.
- Handled the paperwork for the team and delegated responsibility.
- Monitored time limits during team meeting.
- Overseen the team’s supply and equipment needs and delegated responsibility.
- Ensured the achievement of the team’s goal.
Bachelor’s Degree In Education, La Salle University, Philadelphia, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated