Nurse Educator Resume
Here is the Nurse Educator Resume example:
3295 Coolidge Street
Billings, MT 59102
Job Objective Looking for a rewarding position as a Nurse Educator in which my nursing skills will be used in such a way as to help broaden and expand my knowledge.
Nurse Educator, August 2005 – Present
Duke University Health System, Billings, MT
- Planned designed and implemented curriculum and arrange them for nursing courses.
- Mentored and educated students at nursing schools.
- Evaluated nurse training programs and performed clinical research.
- Administered nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent and disabled patients and maintained medical records.
- Identified improvement areas in curriculum and accordingly updated them.
Nurse Educator, May 2000 – July 2005
St. David’s Healthcare, Billings, MT
- Provided ongoing education to staff and patients.
- Conducted and provided classroom instruction.
- Mentored and provided orientation to new nurses, graduates, and interns.
- Educated patients on health maintenance and disease prevention and provided case management.
- Assessed patient health problems and needs in order to develop and implement nursing care plans.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Good experience in nursing
- Outstanding knowledge of clinical data and pharmacology
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Strong management, interpersonal and communications skills
- Excellent organizational, creative, flexible and critical thinking skills
- Ability to provide geographic coverage of targeted offices, clinics, support groups, meetings and events
- Ability to develop and execute plans against objectives in an independent environment
B.S in Health Studies, Salve Regina University, Newport, RI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated