Nurse Tutor Resume Example
Here is the Nurse Tutor Resume example:
2943 Parker Drive
Shaker Heights, OH 44120
Job Objective To obtain a position as a Nurse Tutor where my tutoring skills will continue to develop.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience in teaching nursing courses
- Sound knowledge of instructional techniques
- Profound knowledge of nursing programs
- Familiarity with academic policies and regulations
- Good understanding of curriculum development procedures
- Ability to manage student behavior
- Ability to teach students from various cultures
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships with students
Dodge City Community College, Shaker Heights, OH
August 2007 – Present
- Reviewed and recommended improvements to nursing course curriculum.
- Assisted in development of course content.
- Implemented learning strategies based on student learning styles.
- Conducted student examinations and graded test papers.
- Managed tutoring schedules on daily basis.
- Monitored student’s progress and provided appropriate feedback for improvements.
- Assisted students in practical works.
Chamberlain College of Nursing, Shaker Heights, OH
May 2004 – July 2007
- Assisted in planning and delivery of nursing programs.
- Identified student’s education needs and accordingly develop study plans.
- Maintained reports of student’s attendance and assessment.
- Motivated students to achieve their academic goals.
- Reported student performances and challenges to Manager.
- Maintained student database up-to-date.
- Attended tutor trainings as directed by Department Head.
- Assisted in program research and audit activities.
Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
Saint Petersburg College, Saint Petersburg, FL
Nurse Tutor Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated