Nutrition Lecturer Resume Example
Here is the Nutrition Lecturer Resume example:
3801 Tecumsah Lane
Cedar Rapids, IA 52404
Job Objective To work as Nutrition Lecturer and contribute towards the development and success of students.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience of teaching nutritional sciences
- Excellent knowledge of various laboratory instruments
- Immense knowledge of designing scientific experiments
- Ability to coordinate with various students and partners
- Ability to analyse all student requirements
- Good understanding of food preparation and food science laboratory principals
- Familiarity withACEND regulations and procedures
Contra Costa College, San Pablo, CA
August 2012 – Present
- Provided assistance on nutrition and food science classes.
- Developed and provided update to the required curriculum.
- Coordinated with faculty members for program development.
- Administered transfer programs and provided instruction to customers.
- Prepared teaching assignments for in campus and off campus assignments.
- Supervised student classroom projects on regular basis.
Fresno City College, Fresno, CA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Designed and implemented new programs and courses for nutrition.
- Coordinated with students and staff members for nutrition related information.
- Participated in college projects for nutrition subject students.
- Provided assistance to student for projects and served as mentors as well.
- Assisted to develop an effective nutritional club for members.
- Maintained record class events for nutrition students.
Master’s Degree in Nutritional Science
Alice Lloyd College, Pippa Passes, KY
Nutrition Lecturer Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated